Friday, June 30, 2006

Well...now I've got a blogger too. I'm already on xanga and myspace. Everytime I turn around another friend has joined some kind of blogging/web community. And...because I love all of my friends and miss them (the ones that don't live near me) and would like to keep up with them, I too join all these different web communities. It's been a while since I've updated my xanga page. It seems that many from the Ashland gang have given up on xanga. I do miss keeping up with them. A few of them have joined myspace. It's actually on myspace where I keep up with my friends who live here in town. Oh...and my cousins occasionally. Now two of my pastors have joined blogger as has my best friend. So...guess what! Now I have a place on blogspot too. So...if you've made it this far with me, THANK YOU! Life is good. It will be even better in a few short weeks. I've almost completed my clinical internship. At the moment, I'm sitting on about 20 client hours to go. I still have about twice that in paperwork but it'll get done. I'm excited. At the same time, I'm a bit sad to see it end. I've enjoyed working with my supervisors, Barbara and Janet and will also miss working with clients too. Who knows when I'll be able to start back up again and where that will be. Actually, I do know who knows. Praise Jesus! He's got the whole thing figured out! Whew...I don't have to worry about it. That's a very comforting thought. Well...I hope anyone and everyone who finds their way on here has a wonderful day...week...month...year...etc. Must go...

Much love

kayla

Well...no wonder I couldn't get this user name. I already had it. That's just crazy. So...I'm just sitting here at home. My dad's watching television...he was in town meeting with clients today. It's the weekend but I have to work tomorrow. Only 20 hours to go. I'm so excited. Well...we'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

Eric Rath said...

Hey! I'm glad you're a blogger now.. whatever that means. :) I'm not too good at leaving comments or replying to them, but I'll try to get better. Have a good weekend! Love ya!
Kayla