
Well...CD updated so I figured I'd better too. If you don't know who that is, that's okay. You don't need to. :) KRR, don't read too much into that.
So...I went back to work today. Finally! Well...only sort of. Sid didn't have to work today but he was out of the house all morning. I was supposed to see a couple of clients this afternoon so Sid came home around lunch time and I left. My clients weren't where they were supposed to be so no hours for me. I'm going to Leavenworth this evening though so that'll be 2.5. I can't wait. Actually I really can't wait until the end of the month when I go to the mountains. That's the picture. Of the mountains. Only 26 days to go...
I'm so excited.
I was going to write something meaningful, but don't really feel like it now. I've been talking to my mom about somethings that have gone on at home. Actually we've been talking about handling some of the things at home. I'm really glad I'm not there. It's not been easy. I can sit here and dole out all kinds of advice but actually putting it into practice is the hard part. I get that. So...I'm thinking about writing a communications/relationship group/seminar. We'll see if it actually happens. Maybe I'll just write a book. I don't know if I could sell it though. I don't think there are too many people that read this. Not that I blame them. I really haven't said anything important. Maybe next time...
much love,
i am not (a.k.a. kayla)
No comments:
Post a Comment