
"I'd love to make up my mind, but I can't remember where I left it."
Well...it's been almost two weeks since we finished up classes. I still have no idea what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. It's hard to believe that I'm finally done with school...not that I'm complaining.
The two monsters in the picture are the boys I take care of...Sammy and Duncan. Dunc was so funny today. When I picked him up from school the teacher gave me his school pictures. Way too cute. The camera certainly captured the orneriness in his eyes. Anyway...Sid came home for lunch and was looking at the pics. He said something about Duncan looking like an angel and D says..."I'm no angel." Sid and I just about died laughing. It was probably one of those...you had to be there moments but it was too cute. He's right, he is no angel, but he is my little buddy.
Well...I'd better wrap it up here. I'm meeting a friend to go walking here in a few minutes.
Much love
i am not
No comments:
Post a Comment