Sunday, November 19, 2006

Kentucky

Quote: Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.


Well...it has been forever. I've not been very motivated to post on here. Probably because I don't really think that anybody actually reads this. Oh well... So last weekend I went to Kentucky to see Brian, Kelly, and the kids. It was a whirlwind weekend but it was great. I was able to see a couple of the kids from Ashland and to my suprise and great delight, was able to see Harold and Karen Berrian. It was great to see them... It was just a great weekend all around. The picture above is me with pretty Briley. Isn't she cute. I have a better picture of her...she's kinda making a funny face in that picture, but I don't have it on my computer yet. Here's a picture of me and Cody though. He's getting so big.







He looks so much like his daddy. Crazy, but he's a sweetheart. I was standing on the porch with Kelly when he got off the bus on Friday and he ran straight to me for a big hug. What a special kid! We went to his Bible quiz on Saturday and he did great. Scored a perfect round but missed a few in the second round. He didn't finish in the top 10 but was so cute when he told his daddy how he did. He told Brian that he did better than the last quiz when he got a trophy...this time he went straight past the trophies to the toys (they get a small toy for each perfect round). So cute!


I lied...I have another picture of Pretty Briley. I just didn't take it. She's being cute and pretty here. I wish I lived closer...


Well....I better go. My Jayhawks are back from halftime. They are playing MUCH better tonight. Fun stuff...I'll try not to wait so long between posts. I've got some big decisions coming in the next few weeks/months. I'll keep everyone up to date. Got to go...



much love


i am not

No comments: