Monday, February 11, 2008

Snowy Days
















The mark of a true friend- someone who, on the coldest morning in winter lets you sit on the heater vent first.

It's been a crazy winter here, to say the least. Sixty plus degrees one day and snow the next. Ten degrees...then forty. Ggggrrrr...I'm so ready for spring!


So...what to do on a snow day? Play with the camera of course. The following are pictures of D and me playing...:) Fun times with my little buddy.



Yeah....we definitely have a good time. Maybe someday I'll be able to post pictures of us playing at the park. That is, if winter ever ends. Until then...I'll try to stay warm.


i am not
a.k.a. KJo

1 comment:

Kara H said...

What a great thing to do on a snowy day! PHOTO SHOOT! That is crazy what kind of weather you are getting! We are actually starting to see some sunny days (meaning party sunny days) here...it is crazy what it does to your mood! So energizing! Hope you are having a great one!
Loves,
KK