It's been so cold here that I thought I'd post this picture that I took last year when I went to Phoenix to visit my friend Linz...just to remember what it felt like to be warm. That was also the weekend that I went to Seattle to Greg and Kara's wedding. How crazy it that they just celebrated their first anniversary! Anyway...it's been cold and snowy and I'm very tired of winter. I don't really have anything to say...just that I'm tired of cold. And I was tired of looking at the picture of snow from the previous post. There's not really anything else to report. Someday soon I'll upload pictures from my camera and post some new ones on here. (I believe I have picture of the new baby cousin...he's a super cutie!) Until then...I'll try to stay warm.
KJo
2 comments:
I sympathize with you! Okay, so I don't think it is as cold here in Seattle as it is there in Kansas, BUT, I keep thinking about the fact that exactly a year ago, Greg and I were in our bathing suits on the sunny beaches of Cancun Mexico on our honeymoon! :) I'm wanting to go back so badly right now! :) Hopefully sunny, warm days will be here soon...for both of our sakes! :)
-KK
Is it warming up for you yet????? :)
Post a Comment