Friday, August 11, 2006

Home Sweet Home


Some pursue happiness- others create it.

Well...I just got home from the mountains and Elkhart. Mountains= beautiful. It was such a refreshing week there. It rained, was cool, smells great...so many wonderful things. I went out with Bink and the girls a couple of nights on a "bear hunt." We only saw two when I went. Bink saw nine or ten the entire week. Oh well...did I mention that it was cool? I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything besides sit by the pool, read a little (yet somehow I didn't finish a book), swim, walk downtown, watch a few movies. I guess we did go up on the ski lift once. It was really great to have the time off.

Elkhart was Elkhart. It was good to see people and to have another week off. I finally finished the book I started in Red River. It was Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. He wrote the DiVinci Code. I actually liked it better than the DVC. Thursday I went down to Amarillo to see Kayla and beautiful Regan. I saw Eric too for about ten minutes. Kayla...if you are reading this, it was really great to see you and spend time with you. That doesn't happen enough. Regan is beautiful, of course.

Well...now it is Saturday and I have a ton of things to do. Top priority is a shower then go get the mail. Somehow I think my box might be overflowing. Well...we'll talk more later. I'll also add more pictures from vacation.

Much love
i am not

No comments: