Thursday, August 17, 2006

So it is...

The question is not can God bring peace on earth, but will we.

If you've been reading this blog then you know that I love the mountains. If you know me at all, you know I love the mountains. The above picture was taken from the Ski life in Red River. I promised more vacation pictures, so here they are...This is my brother Kyle and cousin Weston. Isn't he cute...Weston that is! Actually, it's not a bad shot of Brother either. Weston loved the pool. What a doll!

So...here's a pictue of me and the parentals. Not too shabby. Okay...the above picture was taken last year. That's 2005. My hair was really short. The picture was not really great but you can't be perfect for the camera all the time. Below is a pic from pretty close to the same spot...this year. That's 2006. Do I look any older yet? Because someone asked me earlier in the year if I was a high school student. Seriously...? In a few years I'll love that. It's just that it's not so good when you're trying to be a "professional."



Well...if you read this then I have satisfied the vacation pictures promise. Truth be told, I'll probably add more. Mainly because I like to see pictures and figure others do as well. Anyhow...hope you all have a happy Friday and a GREAT weekend.

much love,

i am not

1 comment:

Eric Rath said...

I've been so bad at catching up on blogs lately! I always forget about this one now that I have myspace! Anyway, the vacation pictures are fantabulous. I'm ready to go back to the mountains again.