Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mountains!!!

Well...it's Wednesday and I've done a whole lot of nothing. It's been great. Today I swam and sat out by the pool for a couple of hours. It was nice. Right now I'm watching Harry Potter...the first one and reading an article on the internet. I think I might go take a walk here in a little while...or maybe a nap. I still need to dry my hair though. Maybe I'll do that first. Whatever...it's nice to have no responsibilities. And the mountains are beautiful. I could stay here forever I think. Maybe I should find a job somewhere in the mountains. No way that it'll be in Red River though. Maybe somewhere in Colorado. Although...I was talking to Kara the other night and she's moving to Seattle. There are mountains not too far from there. That sounds good too. Maybe someday...we'll see.

At any rate. The mountains are beautiful as always. We went "bear hunting" the other night and saw a big one. Pretty cool... I'd better go. Talk later.

Much love,
i am not

No comments: