How can I keep from singing your praise/ How can I ever say enough/ How amazing is your love! How can I keep from shouting your name/ I know I am loved by the King/ And it makes my heart want to sing!How Can I Keep From Singing by Chris Tomlin
What a beautiful day! Fall is upon us my friends. Although it's supposed to be around 80 today. I love the cool mornings and evenings. This morning when I got to work, I stepped out of my car and took a deep breath. It smelled like Red River. Seriously... I love the smell of fall (especially when it smells like the mountains).
The new Chris Tomlin CD is out today. I'm hoping that my copy will be in the mail when I go this afternoon afterwork. I'm actually listening to the album streamlined on MSN. They put it on there a couple of days ago and I've been listening to it for the last couple of days. It's beautiful. I've been listening to Tomlin for three or four years and have all of his albums. There is something about this one that just hits the heart. Purely Chris Tomlin. Anyway...go check it out. There's a "new" version of Amazing Grace on there that is beautiful. I also love the first track How Can I Keep From Singing. Beautiful. Just go get the CD already.
Well..I'd better go. My little Doodle is at school and I've got to go get him in just a little while. Be encouraged today...and Keep Singing.
Much love,
i am not
No comments:
Post a Comment