Thursday, September 14, 2006

Long time coming


Quote of the day: "If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me."

Okay....so it's been a while. A really long while. I think I have a pretty good excuse. I've been crazy busy. Over labor day weekend I took care of Sid and Abbie's boys. Eleven straight days of Sam and Duncan. I love those boys, really, but I've come to realize how much I appreciate Friday through Sunday when I'm away and can actually sleep past five a.m. I'm so glad I don't have children right now.

School is back in full swing. The countdown is on and it is less than thirty days. I really can't remember what we're down to now. Check my myspace page. That'll tell you. So...that's been keeping me pretty busy too. I also had a houseguest for a couple of weeks. My dear brother crashed on an air mattress on my living room floor for nearly two weeks. I love my brother a lot but a one bedroom apartment is kind of pushing it a little. Actually we got a long really well. It was pretty nice to have someone at home...not that I was here much. Last weekend we started watching the first season of Prison Break. Wow! Awesome show! Not for people with high blood pressure. It raises it. Worse that college basketball. :)

Have I mentioned yet that my computer is in the computer Hospital in ICU. Yes...we nearly had a meltdown a week ago Wednesday. Not good. The puppy is pretty sick. I'm hoping that computer doctors will call me tomorrow and tell me that the thing is okay and ready to come home. I've managed to survive quite well without it. Right now I'm on my dad's computer. He's in town for the next couple of days and was gracious enough to allow me to use his 'puter. My only problem has been with class...two papers due this week and no computer does not equal a good outcome. It'll be fine though. I'm getting ready to email them to my professor.

Well...if you've managed to hang with me this long...bless you. My life is not really very interesting. That's okay...I won't complain too loudly.

Until next time...

Much love
i am not

p.s. the art at the top of my post is my cousin Jerrod's. He's pretty stinkin' talented.

No comments: