Saturday, November 25, 2006

Merry... uhh

Thanksgiving was fun. We had 67 at dinner. That's just crazy. It was fun though. The photo above is of my cousin Matt and his baby Weston. My family and Wayne's all went out to Nana and Papa's last night to watch the KU game. Dennis and Darla's family are in the mountains skiing so they didn't come. I guess they didn't think the commute would be worth it. And they don't like KU like the rest of us. Anyway...Weston is getting so big and did I mention that he's entirely too cute! Well he is.


Home has been nice. It's a completely different pace...and there are people around. That's a big change. It's nice though. Mom put the Christmas tree up yesterday. I just love Christmas. I'm thinking that maybe I need to put a tree up in my apartment. Otherwise...the only "Christmas" I get is at Sid and Abbie's. Hhhmmm....seriously considering it now.


Here's a picture Mom took of me in front of the Christmas tree. I really needed a new pic for my myspace page. So...there it is. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I've had trouble keeping my holiday's straight. I don't know how many times I went to say "Happy Thanksgiving" and started to say "Merry...uhh" instead. So...now I can say it "Merry Christmas" everybody!

No comments: