Well...Christmas has come and gone. I absolutely love the Christmas season for so many reasons. This year was very nice. It seemed to go by so quickly though. It seems like Thanksgiving was just last week, and now Christmas is already over. Craziness. 2007 is only a couple of days away. It's been a good year.Anyway...Christmas with the family was a lot of fun. We laughed a lot and generally just enjoyed one another. I got a new camera, so I'll be posting more pictures on here. I need to mess around with my photo software though. It's going to be so much fun having it (the camera). Be prepared to see lots of Sam, Duncan, and other random stuff. I like pictures...if you didn't know.
Well...I'm in the middle of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Good movie. I'll update more later...with more pictures of our family Christmas. Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas!
Much love,
kj
i am not
No comments:
Post a Comment