Thursday, January 11, 2007

He's Back...

Well....he's back. Or maybe it's a she this time. Many of you will most likely remember my "critter" incident several months ago. I don't know how or why, but Mickey or Minnie has a junior and he or she is currently somewhere in my house. I'm just hoping that there's only one of them. Seriously...I'm going to be sleeping with lots of noise. I'm going to try to be a bigger person than I was the last time and actually sleep here. It may prove to be rather difficult this weekend though, becuase the weather is supposed to be nasty. I'm not sure that I can sit around waiting and wondering if I'll see him/her or not. Well...I'm praying that he'll go away soon. There's poison out and I think he's already been into it. So...it's just a matter of time right? I guess I'll be getting to bed...or trying to. Pray for me.

I'll update later...keeping everyone apprised of the status of the situation.

No comments: