I was in the middle of updating my blog last night after the Jayhawk Victory when my computer crashed. Hard. Not good. It's still not cooperating so I'm using someone else's computer to update. I was going to post pictures, but that's not happening now. Looks like it will be boring text only for the time being. Oh well...what do you do?
Anyhow...as the title of this post states...It's time to go to the Final Four! My hawks scared the living daylights out of me last night, but in the end they pulled off the victory. Yay for Coach Self...Yay for the Seniors...Yay for the Jayhawks. Rooooccckkk Challlllkkkk Jayyyyyyhawwwwkkk KKKKKKUUUUUUU! If you're wondering...that's me "singing" the Rock Chalk chant. It's a good week to be a Jayhawk...actually it's a good year to be a Jayhawk.
That's all for now. I'm working on the job thing this morning...trying to find one that is. Hopefully sooner rather than later...seeing that my computer decided it's finished being good. So...we'll see what happens.
Rock Chalk!
KJo
2 comments:
VICTORY!!!! Yeah!!!!
I know...I know...it was a crazy intense game. There were many sighs of relief in my house when they missed that last shot. Actually we were yelling at the top of our lungs. :)
Post a Comment