Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've been tagged...

So...apparently I've been tagged. Here you go Kara :)
Five things on my to-do list today
  1. Work Out
  2. Do Laundry
  3. Feed the Dogs
  4. Go to the store and buy something for the Church picnic tomorrow evening.
  5. Whatever I want...
Snacks I enjoy
  1. Yogurt
  2. Wheat Thins
  3. Apples with peanut butter or just plain
  4. Starbucks mocha light frapp
  5. Strawberries
Things I would do if I were a millionaire
  1. Pay off my student loans
  2. Go on vacation
  3. Buy a house
  4. Buy my dad a new car that gets better gas mileage...and me too.
  5. Give it away
Places I have lived
  1. Elkhart, KS
  2. Olathe, KS
  3. Overland Park, KS
  4. I spent a summer in Ashland, KY...does that count?
  5. I've also spent enough time in Red River, NM that that almost counts too.
Bad habits I have
  1. Forgetting my clothes in the dyer.
  2. Losing my check book.
  3. Stacking the mail all over my desk and not dealing with it...except that I do pay my bills on time.
  4. Killing plants.
  5. Crashing in front of the TV when I have things to do.
Jobs I have held
  1. Nanny
  2. Office Assistant
  3. Tutor for autistic child
  4. Office cleaning person
  5. Counselor (thought I didn't get a pay check...it was definitley work)
There it is...
KJo

2 comments:

Kara H said...

Sweet! At least one of my friends responded to the "tag" :) Thanks for humoring me! :) Hope you are having an amazing day! Oh, Greg and I went to Panara Bread for lunch today after church... reminded me of Sunday afternoon study sessions together! :)
Miss Ya!
Kara

Kara H said...

Just thinkin' about ya! How is the job hunting going??
Loves,
KK