So...it's been a while. Obviously, my Jayhawks won the NCAA tournament. It was awesome. My roommate and friend and I went to the celebration parade in Lawrence. It was crazy. I don't think I've ever seen that many people in my life. It was a great time though.
In the picture below...Coach and Mrs. Coach Self are riding by. It was nice that a couple of days after the game Coach announced that he'll be staying at Kansas for what I hope is a really long time.
This is a picture of my roommate Jess and I at the parade. Marcie used one of the "special features" on her camera to filter out all colors but blue. I'm sure there is a technical term for that but I'm not sure what it is and I really don't care to look it up right now.


So...there it is for now. Nothing really exciting happening. I'll post more later...when I have more energy. We went to the zoo today...good times but a lot of walking. So...anyway, I've got a couple of pictures taken over the last couple of weeks that I'll post. Oh...Kara, we need to talk. I've got a scheme going and...yeah we should really talk.
More later, I promise.
KJo
No comments:
Post a Comment