Wow...it's been a really long time since I've updated. I'm not about to apologize because no one reads this. However, I will update now and maybe someone will read this. So...life is good. There really hasn't been anything too interesting happen since my last post. I still don't have a counseling job. Thank goodness I still have a job with Sid and Abbie. I finally found a church home. I've been attending Village Community Church in KC. I'm making some new friends and generally loving the worship with other believers. We're a new church and it's amazing watching what God is doing. He's pretty awesome! Anyway...I'm loving being in this place with these people and am looking forward to what God is going to do.
In other news...well there really is no other news, but my Jayhawks won the Orange Bowl. I don't know when I've had so much fun watching college football. This past fall I r
emembered just how much I really do love football. It certainly helps to have a decent team to cheer for. The Chiefs were awful this year, but my Hawks more than made up for it. My other Jayhawks are playing really well right now (I'm talking basketball). I've been able to go to several games this year (many, many thanks to the McKnights), and was even able to take my grandma to her first college basketball game. It was priceless. Anyhow...it's been a great ride so far, and I'm looking forward and greatly hoping for a national chapmionship this year. Regardless...it's been fun.
emembered just how much I really do love football. It certainly helps to have a decent team to cheer for. The Chiefs were awful this year, but my Hawks more than made up for it. My other Jayhawks are playing really well right now (I'm talking basketball). I've been able to go to several games this year (many, many thanks to the McKnights), and was even able to take my grandma to her first college basketball game. It was priceless. Anyhow...it's been a great ride so far, and I'm looking forward and greatly hoping for a national chapmionship this year. Regardless...it's been fun. 
Okay...so this is the part where I say how much I'm going to try to update more often, but I won't be making any promises. I might just start posting random pictures of life here in KC. We'll see. Until whenever...God bless!
i am not
1 comment:
Yes! No need to make promises about updates! Just check out the huge gap of posts on our blog...I think there was a 2 month dead period. I DO love getting updates...even if it is just a picture! I think I figured out that I post more if I don't feel like I am having to write a book. :)
Glad to hear you found a great church! Can't wait to hear more about it!
Go Jayhawks!
-KK
Post a Comment