Quote of the day: "A leading authority is anyone who has guessed right more than once." If Reality Comes Knocking...I'm not answering the door.Well...I'm buried up to my elbows in paperwork. That's okay. It'll all be over soon. I have been horribly unorganzied in the past few months (I wonder where I get it?). My house pretty much looks like a tornado hit it. Actually, it looks better than it did this morning. It was really bad then. The plan is to clean it before I go to Elkhart on Friday. We'll see if it actually happens.
I guess I don't have much to say today. Not that it really matters anyway. Maybe tomorrow I'll write something actually worth reading. Well...I'd better get back to my paperwork and diet cherry coke.
Oh...one week to go!
Much love,
i am not
1 comment:
You nerd... I read your blog!! What you say and how you're doing matters to me!
I'm so ready for vacation! We'll have to figure out a time to catch up before ya'll leave.
By the way, what is your address? I've had a thank-you note for you for about 2 months now that I need to send, but I can't seem to find your address!
Love ya,
Kayla
Post a Comment