
Quote of the day: "Impossible is only an opinion." unknown (at least to me)
Well...it has happened. Today's the day that I've been working toward for the last 15 months. The clinical part of my internship is finished. Wow. That's crazy. It's been a very long road. But one that I don't think I would trade for anything...even all the sleep I lost because of it. Just kidding....no not really.
I still have paperwork to finish and need meet with my supervisors and Cayla Bland, my clinical director. So...it should all be official next Tuesday. Oh and prayer request...Wednesday morning Barbara and Janet are meeting with someone (I don't remember who). If all goes well I may have a job (at least part-time) in October.
12 days to mountains.
Much love,
i am not
1 comment:
Yay for Kayla the no-longer intern!! Woot for you, friend! Congrats. How excited are you for the mountains!?! Except, I had the date wrong on our reunion, and we won't be there until your birthday, but that should be fine, right? Cuz you'll still be there that Friday when we get there? Please tell me you will, please, please, please!
Post a Comment