Tuesday, July 25, 2006

B Collision and the Mountains?

"If I can be of any help, you're in more trouble than I thought."

That quote makes me laugh. Probably because it is so true. Ahhh...well it's been a few days and I figured that all (one) of you that read this blog are probably getting tired of looking at the previous picture and quote of the day. Actually, the real reason I'm posting is because I really don't want to work on paperwork. So sad...I'm almost finished though. It'll probably be another late night for me. Too much caffeine today. Not enough sleep last night. I'm starting to get a little worried about driving home on Friday. Not really but it's been a long time since I've spent that much time in the car at once. And I haven't had a lot of sleep this week. Reminds me of college. Except not because I'm not in class, work all day long, and don't live on campus. Okay so I've just been staying up late like I did in college because for whatever reason (I have a pretty good idea what it is) I can't get to bed early. Needless to say, spending seven hours in the car on Friday doesn't really sound like my idea of fun. Although, my iPod is ready to go with some good tunes.

Speaking of...I made a playlist for the drive...seven hours without repeating a song. I'll be listening to a lot of Crowder. Does anybody have his newest, "B Collision"? I downloaded it off iTunes. I love it. I was at the concert where the live recordings were recorded. If you look it says recorded in Kansas...Yep that was at MNU. It was a blast. I was actually supposed to see clients that night but one cancelled so I cancelled on the other one and went to the concert. I didn't know it but they were sold out, but Klay got me a ticket. One of the last. I sat with Karen and Mimi from Maranatha. I've never had so much fun at a concert. Seriously...SCC may be my all time favorite (CT ranks up there pretty high too) but Crowder is definitely the most fun concert I've ever been too. Who knew worship could be so much fun? (I'm being sarcastic but serious.)

Well...I've put off long enough. I really must get back to the good ole paperwork. It's almost finished. Yippee! Mountains here I come...in three days!

Much love,
i am not

the spell check on this thing didn't recognize the word "blog." that's kind of crazy.

No comments: