LGMountains in 18 days!!!! I'm so ready. I'd go tomorrow if I could. Actually, I think I'd live there if I could. Maybe I will. I think I might start looking for a counseling job somewhere in the mountains. That sounds like a good idea. Anybody out there know of any?

This is a picture of Duncan and me taken with my camera phone. Not the best quality. He's pretty cute and funny as all get out. Here he's showing off his basketball. Actually he just likes to show off. He's a good boy though. When he wants to be.
Well...I don't have anything else to say. It's raining again. That's a very good thing. It has been so dry the last few months. Well, I guess I'll go. I've gotten pretty good at not doing the things that I need to. That's pretty much what I'm doing now. Okay, going for real this time.
Much love,
i am not
No comments:
Post a Comment