
Quote of the day: "i am not the head of anything..." LG
Well...basically this post is useless. Mainly I just wanted to add a picture because I like it when people put pictures on their blog. I rambled on and on in my last post and probably will in this one as well. That's okay because I seriously doubt anyone reads it anyway. So...I went to Leavenworth this morning. Picked up four hours. Only eight to go!!!! Interesting day. Went and saw X-Men this afternoon. It was pretty good. No surprise. Somehow I've managed to hurt my wrist. I've been taking pain relievers (i.e. Tylenol, Advil, Alieve)...so far nothing's working. I can't tell if I've pulled a ligament or something (I heard and felt something pop the other day. It's been bothering me ever since.) or if I've managed to bruise it. Hopefully it will go away (the pain) in a few days. If not I'll probably have to go to the doctor. I can barely pick anything up. Even typing is making it hurt. Not good.
Well...to the powers that be and anyone reading this, I must be off. I think I can hear my bed calling my name. Or maybe it's just the voices in my head. Either way, I'm out. Have a blessed Sabbath. Much love,
i am not
1 comment:
I read your posts, Kayla and Kayla at Law! I like that picture, where was it taken? 8 hours to go-- that's just one workday!! Woot for Kayla, the almost done intern! So the wrist... hmm. If it were your neck, I'd scold you for whipping your head around too fast to look at those boys. But a wrist? Maybe you hurt it turning the pages in the latest textbook. Might that be a possibility? Anyhow, you should get it checked out soon, because I'm not sure I'll entrust my daughter into your arms if your wrist is going to give out and she falls to the ground. I'll probably have to sue you or something. Gotta go, Regan is fussing.
Love ya,
Kayla
Post a Comment