
Quote of the day: "i am not all-knowing." L.G.
Well, it's hot outside. Currently it's 10pm and 86 degrees with a humidity of 77%. I was just outside talking to my dad on the telephone (because it doesn't work in the house, stupid technology) and it was nasty. I can't wait until the cool, dry mountains. Less than two weeks now.
My printer broke tonight. I was trying to print some things and it would print one line of nonsense page after page. It only got through two pages of that and I tried unplugging it and canceling all print jobs...just about anything I could think of. Then comes the paper jam of the century. There's no way I'm getting that one out. I've had the printer for five years. I think it might be time for a new one. So it looks like "Matt," as my former roommate so affectionally called the printer (short story that I don't feel like telling) will be put to rest. Paperwork now on hold. On the positive side, I've got the ton of it somewhat organized though. It's only a matter of time.
I suspect that at this time tomorrow night I will be writing saying that I have completed the clinical portion of my internship. It won't be official until I meet with Cayla (yes...that's like mine only spelled differently) sometime next week. Loads to do before then. The end is in sight. The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on and is beginning to glow brighter. Almost there...
Much love,
i am not
No comments:
Post a Comment