
Quote of the day: "i am not holding it all together." L.G.
Today was supposed to be the day, but in the end it wasn't. Now, I only have half-an-hour left. So that just means that Monday will be the day. Oh well...as much paperwork as I've got left to finish it's not really a big deal. Actually, it shouldn't take me all that long to finish it out. Probably a good part of next week. I got a lot of it organized so I just need to type it up, print it out, and put it in the files. Not a problem. I hope.
One thing I've learned this year...expect the road to curve suddenly and very sharply, especially when you least expect it. I've certainly learned to fly by the seat of my pants when need be. I feel like I've learned a lot and grown so much. I promise...very soon I will quit talking about how many hours I have left and will get on to more interesting stuff. Okay...I can't promise my posts will become more interesting but they won't be so much about my clinical hours. Have I mentioned today that I go to the mountains in two weeks? I can't wait.
Well, I'd best be off. I'm singing in the worship team at church in the morning and have to be there by 8:30. That means that I should probably get to bed. Hope everyone has a blessed Sabbath.
Much love,
i am not
No comments:
Post a Comment